CenterYou (Android Mobile Privacy Solution)
Permission-based privacy protection framework for Android operating system
INSPIRATION OF THE INVENTION
Over privilege applications constantly taking advantage of the user which made us came up with this idea to feed over privilege applications with pseudo data.
PROBLEM STATEMENT & CURRENT ISSUES
- The first and the easiest way to penetrate an organization is through employees
- Not a great monitoring system to allow the applications listing into the app stores
- Over privilege apps still data without user concern,
- Application monitoring is needed in organizations with BYOD
INVENTIVENESS & NOVELTY
- Novelty: The pseudo data technic and cloud monitoring system to provide the most effective protection for the user
- Special feature: Create an automatic cloud-based decision-making system to make sure users with different levels of knowledge can receive similar protection in Android-based devices.
USEFULNESS & APPLICATION
- Mobile monitoring and protection service for organizations
IMPACT OF THE PRODUCT
Cloud-based decision-making services allow any organization to provide the best security to their employees. That is the aim of this product to make sure of the least leakage of data to outsiders.
All IT-related companies and the governmental sector.
TRL : 4
Project Leader : Prof. Dr. Zarina Shukur
Co-Researcher : Dr. Seyedmostafa Safavi
Dept./Fac./Inst : Center for Cyber Security, FTSM, UKM
Expertise : Cyber Security
WESIHAT2.0 is a senior friendly web-based health information system for educating older adults of lifestyle approaches for reducing risk of cognitive impairment. WESIHAT2.0 consists of four main modules such as Screening tools to detect cognitive (TUA-WELLNESS), 10 guidelines for memory enhancement, Health diary and Healthy menu guideline.
iDietScoreTM is a sports nutrition mobile app that provide virtual
individualized meal plan based on athletes and active individuals profile, includes energy and macronutrients requirement, sports category, different age groups, training cycles, training time and individual food preferences.
Vãmuse C (Virtual Museum e-Commerce)
The Virtual Museum E-Commerce system (Vãmuse C) has been upgraded from the existing virtual museum system (muziummaya.terengganu.com.my). The system aims to design and develop virtual museum applications, considering the context dimensions through ethnographic research methods to reinforce the bilingualized mobile device interface design of Malay and English. This project also develops a transaction feature for the display of artefacts stored in the repository. The goal is to generate revenue and, at the same time to instill an appreciation for preserving digital collections.